Fly America Flight School.
Get certified and endorsed quickly and efficiently; continue your interests in recreational flying, or pursue a highly regarded career in aviation.
Get immediate practical training in our aircraft, or your own.
We are located at the DeKalb Taylor Municipal Airport in DeKalb, IL (DKB) just 60 miles west of Chicago.
We are a FAA Part 61 approved flight school, with highly qualified flight instructors with over 20,000 flight hours.
Whether you want to fly for fun or personal business, or fly corporate aviation or an airliner, we have the expertise to guide you to your dream.
Pilot training services:
- Private Pilot Certificate
- Instrument Pilot Certificate
- Commercial Pilot Certificate
- High Performance Endorsement
- Complex Aircraft Endorsement
- Certified Flight Instructor Certificate (CFI)
- Certified Flight Instrument Instructor (CFII)
- Flight Review
- Instrument Proficiency Check (IPC)
- Corporate Services
- Aircraft Management
- Aerial Photography
- Sightseeing Flights
- Aircraft Maintenance
We support the general aviation and recreational flying community. We are proud members of EAA Chapter 241 of DeKalb County.
For any inquiries or comments call us at (815) 751-0917 or send us an email.